A quick look at the numbers, heading into the eve of the Day 60 finale to the 2010 regular session:
- 73 bills have been passed to Gov. Joe Manchin;
- 2 bills so far have required House-Senate conference committees to reconcile dueling versions (one of those could be up for a House vote today);
- The House has 49 bills up for passage on its active calendar;
- The Senate has 19 bills up for passage on its active calendar;
- Another 22 bills are slated for final Senate votes Saturday (the Senate has been suspending the three-day rule to allow for immediate votes on passage. It did so eight times on Thursday);
- An additional 30 bills are idling on the House's inactive calendar. All but three of those would otherwise be up for a vote on passage.